Bibliotheque is the perfect likeness scent of an old book, with notes of cedarwood for that earthy aroma, and patchouli for the aged effect. This handmade soy candle is an ideal gift for any book lover. Cozy up with a good novel and enjoy this old book scent throughout your room.
- Pure soy wax for a slow, long lasting burn
- Self trimming, cotton braided wick
- Every candle is handmade with consistent methods for the best quality every small batch.
- Candles have the maximum usage of fragrance oil for strength and safety
- Each product is a reflection of my love for New Orleans and the South.
- Total fill weight of 6.5 oz, in a medium sized 8 oz mason jar
* * * * * Thank you for stopping by. Every purchase is greatly appreciated by this Southern Gal.
CANDLE CARE For optimal performance and care, burn candle at 3 hour intervals and allow the candle to re-harden. Keep wick trimmed to 1/4". This will allow proper flame height and temperature to melt wax. To reuse jar remove remaining wax and wash jar with soap and water. Repeat if necessary. -- All candles are cured for 5-7 days for maximum performance. Candles, like good wine, need time to develop. The fragrance and wax need time to bind together so when the wick heats the blend it creates the best effect.
Bibliotheque - True Old Book scent - Cedar wood and patchouli scented soy candle - Maximum Fragrance load - 50 hour burn time - Book Lover Gift Handmade - R0C0NBSX1