What I Wore To Thanksgiving
I wanted to share with you all what I wore to Thanksgiving.
I had over 50 likes on Instagram when I posted me wearing the clothes.
Here are the clothes I wore:
- Jeffrey Banks Sport coat (I bought it for $4 at a thrift store. I wore it in a previous post. See link below.)
- Stafford Dress Shirt (I originally bought it for $25 at JcPenney. It’s been in my closet for 3 years.)
- Jack Nicklaus Sweater (I bought it for $5 at a thrift store.)
- George Dress Pants (I bought them for $2 at a thrift store.)
- George Loafers (I bought them for $25 at Walmart.)
Here’s how I looked in the outfit:
Here are all the pieces of clothing I wore:
It cost me $61 total (It’s more than normal, but there is a dress shirt I didn’t wear for 3 years).
Please let me know what you think.
Thank You and Have A Great Day,
Here’s a post that I wore the sportcoat in: