What I Wore To Church On Sunday
I hope you are all having a great week.
I wanted to share with you what I wore to church on Sunday.
Here we go.
Below are the pieces of clothing I wore:
- Joseph & Feiss Sport coat/Blazer (I bought it a thrift store for $3.)
- Jos A Bank Dress Shirt (I had it in my closet for 3 years. It cost me around $30 originally.)
- Devon & Jones Sweater Vest (I wore it in a previous post- See link at bottom of post. It cost me $2).
- Dockers Khakis (I bought them at a thrift store for $2.)
- Roca Wear Penny Loafers (I bought them at Roses for $15).
Here’s how I looked in the clothing:
Here’s all the pictures of the clothing:
It cost me $51 (It was more expensive than usual but I had a dress shirt I’ve not worn in 3 years).
Please let me know what you think.
Thank You and Have A Nice Day
Here’s the link to a previous post I wore the vest in: