My Grocery Haul For December
I started running out of food in my house and it was beginning of the month.
So this weekend, I decided to go grocery shopping (so I wasn’t tempted to eat junk food and eat out more than I should).
Below are pictures of what I’ve got:
I budgeted for $100 and spent $84.
Here are some deals I got:
- 5 pound bag of apples for $3
- $2.34 for a big tub of yogurt
- Box of bran flakes for $2
- 99 cent jars of spaghetti sauce
- 16 ounce bags of frozen vegetables for $1 each
Here are some meals I plan on making this month:
- Chicken fajita burritoes
- Ramen noodle bowls with soy sauce and veggies
- Homemade chili macaroni
Please let me know what you think.
Thank You and Have A Great Day,