My revised budget for 2018
I had to make several changes to my budget for 2018.
I had extra expenses to account for.
See the revised budget through the link below:
Here are the changes I made on my budget:
- The mortgage payment increased by $38 ($338 vs. $330) due to increases in property taxes and homeowners insurance.
- I added Health Insurance as an expense that I didn’t have last year. ($101 added to the budget).
- Utilities increased by $50 ($200 vs. $150) to cover higher utility costs over the winter.
- I cut $20 out of my Pet Expense budget ($40 vs. $60).
- I cut my eating out expenses by half ($40 vs. $80).
- I decreased Personal Needs by $50 ($1oo vs. $150).
- I increased Household Needs by $2 ($90 vs $88).
- The Emergency Fund expense decreased by $88 ($102 vs. $200).
I had to make changes to accomodate for 2018.
I have to do a better job this year watching where every penny goes.
I will do a review in June to revise the budget.
Please let me know what you think about these changes.
Thank You and Have A Great Day,