My Grocery Haul for January
I started to run out of food in my house.
So, it was time for me to go grocery shopping again.
This month is a very busy month.
So, I did my shopping through Kroger’s ClickList again.
I had better luck with it this time.
They were only out of the salsa I wanted.
It’s not a big deal to me because the salsa was going to be for a snack.
If I run out, I can get another bottle at the dollar store.
Here is what I got:
Here are some deals I scored on:
- 99 cents for 6.6 oz bag of Goldfish crackers
- 2.50 for a 32 oz tub of organic vanilla yogurt
- 2.88 for a 20.6 oz box of Red Baron Pizza (which will be great for weekends)
- 2.50 for 64 fl oz Kroger brand Almond milk
- 5.99 for a 5 pound bag of Mandarins
- 5.39 for a 64 oz container of peanut butter
- 1.00 for a 12 oz bag of frozen vegetables
Here are some meals I plan on making this month:
- Ramen noodle bowl with vegetables
- Homemade vegetable soup
- Pizza night on the weekend (with the frozen pizzas I mentioned earlier)
Please let me know what you think.
Thank You and Have A Great Day,