Updates on my career goals
As some of you know (you’ve probably heard it on my show), I’ve been tired of the career I am currently in (accounting/payroll industry).
So, I’ve decided to try a different career path.
Since I have expertise in managing my own finances and have a Bachelors degree in Psychology, I would like to eventually be a financial coach/counselor.
I want to help people manage their finances better so they can achieve the goals they want (e.g. Retirement; Vacation).
Here are some goals I want to achieve to get there:
- Save up money for training.
- Get training on becoming a financial coach/counselor.
- Get experience helping other people with their financial situations.
- Find clients that need my services.
- Get enough clients to support myself.
- Find alternative streams of income (just in case I can’t get a lot of clients).
- Get a business plan in tact.
I found out that the Dave Ramsey Training Program costs $1800. I have decided to start saving money to pay to take the course.
Let me know what you think.
Thank You and Have A Great Day,