My Grocery Haul for February
I was ramen noodles for a while because I didn’t have any other food.
So, I decided to go grocery shopping last Thursday (February 1st).
I increased my budget to $120 since I wasn’t eating out as much as I used to.
I paid $117 out of my $120 budget.
Here are pictures of what I bought:
Here are some deals I scored on:
- 99 cent jars of pasta
- $4 for a 3 pound bag of Mandarins
- Mini pizzas for $1
- Buy One Get One Free Nathan’s Hotdogs
- 88 cent boxes of pasta
- $1 boxes of Pillsbury cake mix
- $2.50 refrigerated cinnamon roll dough
Here are meals I plan on doing this month:
- Pasta with veggies and sauce
- Hotdog night
- Pancake and oatmeal night
Let me know what you think.
Thank You and Have A Great Day,