I decided to participate in Lent this year.
It starts between February 14th to March 29th.
However, I’m putting my own twist on it.
Here’s what will happen:
- I will celebrate it from February 15th to March 31st.
- I will not spend any money I don’t need to spend from that period of time (no wants).
- No Netflix, Hulu, DirecTV, nor any form of entertainment.
- Classes I signed up for from the summit I attended will begin.
- There will be more reading of books and blogs (that are financial or Christian).
- I will be listening to videos and podcasts that are Christian or financial.
- Most of the food sitting in my pantry and storage areas will be consumed.
- Whatever money I save up will go towards the Dave Ramsey Financial Coaching class I want to take.
- I will get involved in my church and community (and find a niche).
- A house project will get done.
I celebrated Fat Tuesday last night and am celebrating Valentine’s Day today.
I will share recipes from those events next week.
Let me know what you all think.
Thank You and Have A Great Day,