I’m showing you what I wore to church on Sunday.
I went casual again because there was a big dinner at church I had to help out with.
Here are the pieces of clothing I wore:
- White Stafford Dress Shirt (I got it for $11 at JcPenney- will be mentioned in a post next week)
- Hugo Boss tie (I got it for free from my grandpa one Christmas)
- Merona zip cardigan (I bought it for around $20 at Target 4 years ago).
- Seersucker red/pink pants (I got them for $2 at a thrift store)
- Brix loafers (Paid $27 for them on Ebay)
Here are all of the pieces together:
Here is how I looked in the clothing:
The outfit cost me around $60.
Please let me know what you think (or what I could do better).
Thank You and Have A Great Day,